Home

Saturday 4 April 2015

Making Love to Rats

Chantal Bank

      In love with rat? Do you ever imagine there is a person in this world that will fall in love with rat rather than fall in love with another better things? In other people views,  rat is dirty, smelly, disease carrier and ugly. But it is different for this  woman with strange addiction.

      Chantal Bank is a woman who is married and have a son. She likes  pet as the other  people. But in her case, her pet are rats. In Channel "Crazy Obsession", they have been exploring about Mrs. Bank’s  strange life.

      “I love rats more than I love people. I do. I do”, said Chantal. She said that she really cannot live without them. According to Chantal, the rats smell like nachos.  Chantal must be crazily obsess with her rats. She has 19 pet rats that she keeps  in her two bedrooms apartment . Chantal eats, lives and breeds  them.
      
       Chantal named all of her rats, such as Lily and Janice. “Rats have different personalities. Janice  loves to kiss, while Lily is my jumper”, said Chantal. She treats all of them like her children.  Now, she has been sharing the room with her rats.
      
Kevin Banks, Chantal Bank's son

      Kevin Banks, Chantal Bank’s son. As his mother is so in love and addicted to rats,  Kevin have been grew up with rats and get to know each other with her mom’s rats. “ I grew up with siblings and they are rats”, said Kevin.

      But not everyone is accepting her obsession. Chantal moves out of the home that she shares for eleven years with Chester Banks, her husband. According to her husband, “ Chantal buys about two or three rats, and I found about it later”.  Unfortunately, her husband didn’t want to take care of her rats and for her it is really demoralizing. Her husband didn’t want any rats and sometimes Chantal will be quite demanding  in getting what she wants. And finally Chantal realize that she need to get an apartment  and to get her rats out of her house that she has been sharing  with her husband.

     “My husband didn’t has the type of bond that I have with my rats. My rats don’t judge me, they  love me for who I am. When I cry, they will lick my tears and when they hungry, I’ll feed them”, said Chantal Bank.





No comments:

Post a Comment