Home

Saturday 4 April 2015

Addicted to being Madonna

  
 Adam's "Madonna"
vs 


Real Madonna

 Hollywood, CA.
“My name is Adam and I have an addiction to be Madonna. I really challenge myself to look just like her”, said Adam.

      Adam really loves being Madonna. He spent about 75,000 dollar to look like Madonna. He did his chin done, cheek done and has Botox.Adam started his transformation into Madonna 12 years ago. But it takes more than surgery to look like the Material Girl. According to Adam looking like Madonna is not easy. He tries to emulate each looks of her, from hair, clothing until jewelleries.Adam spent about 100,000 dollar on costume.

      Adam’s addiction started when he was 15. He still remember how he going to his mom music collection and came across of Madonna’s album. Adam listens to it and fell in love with that.

      Annette Guerra, Adam’s mother said, “I couldn’t understand his love and I still can’t understand his love for Madonna”.

Annette Guerra, Adam's mother

      Adam’s mom tries to keep his addiction a secret until “Madonna” comes over unannounced for ladies night. His mom’s friends were so shock by Adam’s appearance which looks like Madonna.
It’s a difficult relationship since Adam doesn’t understand his mom hatred.

“ This addiction towards Madonna strange our relationship ”, Adam’s mom.

Michael, Adam’s boyfriend.

      Adam is expecting a visit from his long-distance boyfriend, Michael. But Michael is not a fan of Adam’s “Madonna”.

      “Michael is one of the most amazing person I have met in my entire life. I have a very strong connection with him”, Adam talks about Michael. Michael doesn’t like any of this. Nothing. He is expecting to see Adam and this is definitely not Adam.

      Adam is so nervous to see Michael. Michael is very surprise as Adam walks in and Adam dress likes Madonna. Michael doesn’t expect that, so it was very shock.

      “ I really really care about Adam and the addiction he has with Madonna is going to mess everything up”, said Michael.

      “ If you want to be in my life, I want to be with Adam and if you want to be Madonna then I wish you the best of luck”, said Michael to Adam on their meeting.


      “Madonna makes me feel like a queen. I feel that I’m beautiful when I’m Madonna. I feel respected when I’m Madonna. I don’t know who Adam is”, said Adam.

      Adam and his mother, Annettte are at odds over Adam’s addiction. Whenever they are together it turns into an argument.

      Adam talks to her mom, “ You always said, if you got to do something, do it right, do it to the best, but Madonna, I saw somebody who went from nothing to something, who was herself and didn’t care what anybody said about her. She was born everybody want it to be. Unlike me, when I was younger, I was called ugly, I was bullied”.

      His mother understand how Madonna empowered Adam and how Adam gain from Madonna, but his mother don’t want him to think that he is Madonna. She wants Adam to be Adam. She wants her child back.

      Adam said,” As a child, it was hard to be myself. I disn’t feel good like I could be like myself. Madonna makes me feel like she understood me”.

      Adam wants to do everything that Madonna does. Until one day he go to dance academy and met Carlton Wilborn, a back-up dancer/life coach.Carlton danced behind Madonna on two world tours. But his real passion is helping people through dance as a life coach.

Adam with Carlton Wilborn

      “ I have met a lot of female impersonator that have done the Madonna. It’s a very different things when you work with somebody like Adam”, said Carlton.

      Carlton wants Adam to be thinking about where is Adam inside of all this. Carlton hopes that the work that he do today, Adam can find the center of himself and so then when he’s doing Madonna, it’s by a choice, it’s not because he doesn’t know how to have a life if he’s not impersonate Madonna.

      Finally, Adam admits that he wants to be Adam and not Madonna. After his breakdown, Adam decided to go back to being himself full time. He sold his collection of Madonna outfits and moved in with his boyfriend, Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment